Вверх страницы
Вниз страницы
Для развития сюжета необходимы персонажи из акций.
В особенности будем рады
хранителям миров и корпорации Вермилион.
Спешу сообщить, что стартовал
Уроборос и администрация снимает
с себя ответственность за
сохранность жизни персонажей
в игровых локациях.

Доброго времени суток, милые дамы!
Наш форум имеет авторский сюжет предназначенный для женской аудитории, так что регистрация мужских персонажей запрещена. Мы не пропагандируем гомо-отношения, мы просто создали игру для таких, как мы.
Регистрируясь на данном форуме вы подтверждаете, что вам есть 18 лет ибо:
■ рейтинг: NC-17;
■ жанр: фемслеш, футуризм.

Юри: фанфики и манга

Utopia [юри ролевая]

Объявление

Новости:

09/09/13. Страсть, как люблю разговаривать сама с собой. И, да, дамы, ещё больше я люблю беседовать с вами. F.Er.
04/09/13. Мы доделали практически всё, кроме окончательного списка ситуаций, однако уже начат целый эпизод!
29/08/13. Мы решили вновь встать на ноги. Мы придумали новые плюшечки и сейчас находимся в раздумьях куда их засунуть.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Utopia [юри ролевая] » Гостевое » Dagrilan

Dagrilan

Сообщений 1 страница 11 из 11

If you are going for best contents like myself, only visit this web page every day because it provides feature contents, thanks

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A couple of my blog audience have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any ideas to help fix this problem?

Amazing things here. I'm very happy to look your post. Thanks so much and I am having a look ahead to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

Right now it seems like Wordpress is the top blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Fine way of describing, and fastidious paragraph to obtain information regarding my presentation focus, which i am going to convey in school.

Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my weblog thus i got here to return the desire?.I am attempting to to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its adequate to make use of some of your concepts!!

Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I have really loved browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write once more very soon!

I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this website on regular basis to obtain updated from hottest news.

I've been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i'm glad to show that I have an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I such a lot surely will make sure to don?t put out of your mind this website and provides it a glance regularly.

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you are using? I'm experiencing some minor security problems with my latest website and I'd like to find something more secure. Do you have any solutions?

Вы здесь » Utopia [юри ролевая] » Гостевое » Dagrilan

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно