Вверх страницы
Вниз страницы
Для развития сюжета необходимы персонажи из акций.
В особенности будем рады
хранителям миров и корпорации Вермилион.
Спешу сообщить, что стартовал
Уроборос и администрация снимает
с себя ответственность за
сохранность жизни персонажей
в игровых локациях.

Доброго времени суток, милые дамы!
Наш форум имеет авторский сюжет предназначенный для женской аудитории, так что регистрация мужских персонажей запрещена. Мы не пропагандируем гомо-отношения, мы просто создали игру для таких, как мы.
Регистрируясь на данном форуме вы подтверждаете, что вам есть 18 лет ибо:
■ рейтинг: NC-17;
■ жанр: фемслеш, футуризм.

Юри: фанфики и манга

Utopia [юри ролевая]

Объявление

Новости:

09/09/13. Страсть, как люблю разговаривать сама с собой. И, да, дамы, ещё больше я люблю беседовать с вами. F.Er.
04/09/13. Мы доделали практически всё, кроме окончательного списка ситуаций, однако уже начат целый эпизод!
29/08/13. Мы решили вновь встать на ноги. Мы придумали новые плюшечки и сейчас находимся в раздумьях куда их засунуть.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Utopia [юри ролевая] » Гостевое » Lecimar

Lecimar

Сообщений 1 страница 11 из 11

Awesome article.

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Kudos

I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.

I believe what you composed made a bunch of sense. But, think about this, suppose you typed a catchier title? I ain't saying your information isn't good, however suppose you added a title to maybe get folk's attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is a little plain. You ought to look at Yahoo's home page and see how they create article headlines to get viewers to click. You might try adding a video or a related pic or two to get people interested about everything've written. Just my opinion, it might make your posts a little bit more interesting.

Spot on with this write-up, I honestly believe that this amazing site needs far more attention. I'll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the information!

It's an amazing post designed for all the online visitors; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for %meta_keyword%

Heya fantastic website! Does running a blog such as this take a massive amount work? I've no understanding of coding but I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, if you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic but I simply needed to ask. Kudos!

Hi, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this blog post. It was funny. Keep on posting!

What's up everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this website, and article is truly fruitful in support of me, keep up posting these articles.

I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays.

Вы здесь » Utopia [юри ролевая] » Гостевое » Lecimar

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно